Studio J is great for making quick, digital layouts that look like traditional layouts when put in an album.
However, are you like me and you just don't feel complete unless you've added as much bling as possible to a layout? Not a problem! Studio J layouts are of such good quality that you can add additional embellishments, stamping, and whatever else you'd like to your printed pages!
This is a layout I created using the Yuletide Carol collection in Studio J. It's adorable, but I wanted it to sparkle and shine with holiday cheer (and bling). So, when I got my printed layout, this is what I did:
I added buttons by sewing them on with twine and got that extra sparkle with some Clear Sparkles. I love how it adds a little dimension to the layout as well.
Remember, to celebrate the five-year anniversary of Studio J, you get five amazing ways to win through Studio J and Close To My Heart social media!
1. All layouts purchased in Studio J are only $5 (a savings of over 25%)!
2. Every fifth order placed in Studio J receives a FREE surprise CTMH accessory valued at $5 or more!
3. Five "golden tickets" will be sent out with randomly selected orders and are redeemable for one new CTMH D-Ring Album loaded with 10 Memory Protectors!!
4. Post pictures of your layouts on CTMH's Facebook page using #ctmhlucky5 for a chance to win one new CTMH D-Ring Album loaded with 10 Memory Protectors!
5. You can also post your Studio J artwork on CTMH's Instagram page using #ctmhlucky5 for another chance to win one new CTMH D-Ring Album loaded with 10 Memory Protectors!