I'll admit that I don't know much about current fashion trends. However, I love bling, and the idea of creating wearable art does appeal to my inner craft monster (instead of cookies, this monster wants sparkles :) I had a blast creating these quick, crafty pendants, and I wanted to share this experience with you. I've put together a kit that allows you to make a personalized pendant in 5 minutes (or less). You can create a pendant that reflects your style or that makes a fun gift.
The kit comes with everything you need to make one necklace for $11 and includes the following:
- (1) Base & Bling Pendant (shape and color of your choice; your chain, charm and rhinestone will all be the same color)
- (1) Base & Bling Glass Cover
- (1) Base & Bling Chain
- (1) Base & Bling Charm (of your choice)
- (1) Base & Bling Rhinestone
- (4) Style Sheet images (you choose one of four themes)
- (1) Free pendant holder card
- Step-By-Step Instructions
Additional products needed to complete this project:
- Liquid Glass
- Micro-Tip Scissors
After you purchase your kit, I will email you a quick and simple form with your pendant options.
You can come to the class on Wednesday, April 23rd at 6:30pm or have it shipped directly to your home. You are also welcome to pick up your kit if you are local.
Kits ordered by 4/6 will be mailed by 4/25.
To order a kit, please pay securely online with a credit card or your PayPal account by using the PayPal "Buy Now" button below. If you would like your kit shipped, please choose the "Shipped" option. $4 is added on for shipping.