Another fun way to make Studio J digital layouts more interactive is to add Flip Flaps. You can use them to add more photos, tuck in some memorabilia, or add hidden journaling.
I created this layout to show everyone what being a Close To My Heart consultant means and how Close To My Heart can help you with your goals and dreams. It's a lot of writing, though, and kind of overwhelming. But I wanted to have all this great information handy, so to make it more fun, I added Flip Flaps and photos:
Now you can see all the fun of being a consultant, and if you want to learn more, simply flip one of the Flip Flaps!
What fun ways can you use Flip Flaps and Studio J?
The Studio J special is almost over! The last day to take advantage of all these amazing ways to win with Studio J and social media is November 30th:
1. All layouts purchased in Studio J are only $5 (a savings of over 25%)!
2. Every fifth order placed in Studio J receives a FREE surprise CTMH accessory valued at $5 or more!
3. Five "golden tickets" will be sent out with randomly selected orders and are redeemable for one new CTMH D-Ring Album loaded with 10 Memory Protectors!!
4. Post pictures of your layouts on CTMH's Facebook page using #ctmhlucky5 for a chance to win one new CTMH D-Ring Album loaded with 10 Memory Protectors!
5. You can also post your Studio J artwork on CTMH's Instagram page using #ctmhlucky5 for another chance to win one new CTMH D-Ring Album loaded with 10 Memory Protectors!