You can get all of Close To My Hearts thin cuts at 25% off during March! And I want to make sure you get the most out of them with these top 5 tips:
1. Use the thin cut shapes and sentiments to create cards and pages with no stamping!
2. If you have a stamp set with a coordinating die, you can either stamp first and then cut, or cut and then stamp. If you stamp first, make sure to keep your die in place with washi tape. If you cut first, make sure to put your cut image on a different colored background before you stamp so you can easily see the outline of your die cut when stamping.
3. Make your thin cut shapes pop by cutting out some of the images or sentiments with glitter paper.
4. Use thin cuts to create a background by using the negative space in your paper - you can put patterned paper in the background to make it pop, or even stamp a sentiment!
5. Add watercolors to a sheet of watercolor paper first, and then stamp your die/stamp image in Archival Black ink, followed by cutting it out with your die. Stamping after you watercolor will leave the image nice and crisp.